10 Quotes on Friendships to celebrate your BFF ( Best Friend Forever )July 31, 2020
Friendships are born in a million different ways, and all good friends strive to achieve the same goal: to be a source of love and support. Finding a true friend feels like a gift that keeps on giving, even when they are thousands of miles away.
Through stressful classes, figuring out a career, and inevitable breakups, your best friends have been there. And yes, when you got those bangs you shouldn’t have tried in the first place, they consoled you.
Whether you’re celebrating life or happen to experience an unexpected bump, you can always rely on your friends to be there for you. A listening ear, a shoulder to cry on, or finding the silver lining in a less than ideal situation — all of it means the world to you simply knowing you have your friends supporting you on every step of the way.
Let them know you love them a lot with one of these sweet friendship quotes that perfectly describe your unique bond.
1. “A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.” — Walter Winchell
2. “True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable.”– David Tyson
3. “Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing.”―Elie Wiesel
4. “There are three things that grow more precious with age; old wood to burn, old books to read, and old friends to enjoy.” — Henry Ford
5. “Growing apart doesn’t change the fact that for a long time we grew side by side; our roots will always be tangled. I’m glad for that.”– Ally Condie
6. “Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.” ― Muhammad Ali
7. “Only a true best friend can protect you from your immortal enemies.”
― Richelle Mead
8. “One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood.” – Lucius Annaeus Seneca
9. “The great thing about new friends is that they bring new energy to your soul.” – Shanna Rodriguez
10. “Anybody can sympathize with the sufferings of a friend, but it requires a very fine nature to sympathize with a friend’s success.” — Oscar Wilde
We are deeply grateful to our readers & viewers for their time, trust and subscriptions. Do share it with your friends & followers.