15 Motivational Inspirational Quotes for Life & SuccessAugust 18, 2020
Inspirational quotes and motivational sayings have an amazing ability to change the way we feel about life. This is why I find them so interesting and crucial on our paths to success.
So what’s the secret of Quotes?
You see, the way you think and feel about yourself, including your beliefs and expectations about what is possible for you, determines everything that happens to you.
When you change the quality of your thinking, you change the quality of your life, sometimes instantly. Just as positive words can make someone smile or a well-timed humorous quotes can make someone laugh, our thoughts react to the world in real-time.
You have complete control over only one thing in the universe — your thinking – and that’s where motivational quotes come in!
1) “The Pessimist Sees Difficulty In Every Opportunity. The Optimist Sees Opportunity In Every Difficulty.” – Winston Churchill
2) “Trust because you are willing to accept the risk, not because it’s safe or certain.” —Anonymous
3) “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” —Walt Disney
4) “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” —Winston Churchill
5) “Whenever you see a successful person you only see the public glories, never the private sacrifices to reach them.” —Vaibhav Shah
6) “It’s Not Whether You Get Knocked Down, It’s Whether You Get Up.” – Vince Lombardi
7) “People Who Are Crazy Enough To Think They Can Change The World, Are The Ones Who Do.” – Rob Siltanen
8) “Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value.” —Albert Einstein
9) “Failure Will Never Overtake Me If My Determination To Succeed Is Strong Enough.” – Og Mandino
10) “Knowing Is Not Enough; We Must Apply. Wishing Is Not Enough; We Must Do.” – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
11) “A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.” —David Brinkley
12) “The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it.” –Henry Ford
13) “The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.” –Bruce Feirstein
14) “Security Is Mostly A Superstition. Life Is Either A Daring Adventure Or Nothing.” – Helen Keller
15) “There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed.” —Ray Goforth
As we read these Quotes, know they are sources of guidance in times of need, they can give us inspiration in times of struggle, they can motivate us in times of tribulations–success is not final and failure is not forever:
We are deeply grateful to our readers & viewers for their time, trust and subscriptions. Do share it with your friends & followers