BEST ANDRIOD PHONE GOOGLE PIXEL .July 28, 2020
Featured snippet from the web
Google Pixel SummaryGoogle Pixel is powered by a 1.6GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor. It comes with 4GB of RAM. … The Google Pixel is a single SIM (GSM) smartphone that accepts a Nano-SIM card. The Google Pixel measures 143.80 x 69.50 x 8.60mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 143.00 grams.
Release date: October 2016Weight (g): 143.00Battery capacity (mAh): 2770.
Which is best Google pixel phone?List Of Best Google Mobile Phones Updated on 23 July 2020
|Google Pixel 2 XL||amazon||₹37990|
|Google Pixel 3 XL 128GB||flipkart||₹51999|
|Google Pixel 3 XL||amazon||₹54900|
|Google Pixel 3 128GB||flipkart||₹58999|
Which is the latest Google pixel phone :
Google’s latest mobile launch is the Pixel 4 XL. The smartphone was launched in 15th October 2019. The phone comes with a 6.30-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1440 pixels by 3040 pixels at a PPI of 537 pixels per inch.
Is a Google pixel good :
Both have top-notch Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processors, the latest Android OS with guaranteed updates, 24/7 live help, and built-in Google Assistant capability. That makes the Pixel one of the best 5-inch Android phones available, and an Editors’ Choice along with the Samsung Galaxy S7 ($199.99 at Samsung) .
Is pixel 3 or 4 better :
You’ll get a bigger screen on the Pixel 4 than you did with the Pixel 3 — 5.7 inches versus 5.5 inches. The Pixel 4 XL maintains the Pixel 3 XL’s 6.3-inch screen size. … The Pixel 4 captured 130.1% of the sRGB color spectrum, compared to 202% for the Pixel 3. (The XL versions had a similar disparity.)
Why did Google pixel fail :
Look at Google Pixel numbers. … Pixels suffered from several issues after the release, including excessive optical lens flare in pictures captured through rear camera, connectivity issues with some mobile data bands, unstable Bluetooth connections, unexpected battery shutdowns, and failing microphones.
Is Google pixels better than iPhone :
Google Pixel 4Its camera is also excellent. But the Pixel 4’s higher price tag, limited storage options and underwhelming battery life mean the iPhone 11 is the clear winner here.
Is it worth to buy Google pixel 4 :
Well, if you’re planning to buy a Pixel 4, the XL version is definitely more worth it. The 2800 mAh battery on the smaller phone is, quite frankly, ridiculously bad— it’s even smaller than the Pixel 3 battery. … Unlike Apple, Google is known to offer very good Black Friday discounts on their Pixel phones.
Should I get iPhone or Android :
Apple and Google both have fantastic app stores. But Android is far superior at organizing apps, letting you put important stuff on the home screens and hide less useful apps in the app drawer. Also, Android’s widgets are much more useful than Apple’s.
The Pixel 3 usually costs $799, but you can get it for as little as $399. Doubling the Pixel 3’s 64GB storage to 128GB only costs an extra $50. If you want the Pixel 3 XL, it starts at $449 for 64GB; the 128GB model is $50 more.
Main article: Comparison of Google Pixel smartphones
Main article: Pixel (1st generation)Pixel and Pixel XL smartphones
Google announced the first generation Pixel smartphones, the Pixel and the Pixel XL, on October 4, 2016 during the #MadeByGoogle event. Google emphasized the camera on the two phones, which ranked as the best smartphone camera on DxOMarkMobile with 90 points until HTC released the U11, which also scored 90 points. This is largely due to software optimizations such as HDR+. The Pixel phones also include unlimited cloud storage for pictures on Google Photos and, for devices purchased directly from Google, an unlockable bootloader.
- Display: 5.0″ AMOLED display with 1080×1920 pixel resolution (Pixel); 5.5″ AMOLED display with 1440×2560 pixel resolution (Pixel XL)
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 821
- Storage: 32 GB or 128 GB
- RAM: 4 GB LPDDR4
- Cameras: 12.3 MP rear camera with f/2.0 lens and IR laser-assisted autofocus; 1.55 μm pixel size, 8 MP front camera with f/2.4 lens
- Battery: 2,770 mAh (Pixel); 3,450 mAh (Pixel XL); both are non-removable and have fast charging
- Materials: Aluminum unibody design with hybrid coating; IP53 water and dust resistance
- Colors: Very Silver, Quite Black or Really Blue (Limited Edition)
- Operating system: Android 7.1 Nougat; upgradable to Android 10
Main article: Pixel 2Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL smartphones
Google announced the Pixel 2 series, consisting of the Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL, on October 4, 2017.
- Display: 5.0″ AMOLED display with 1080×1920 pixel resolution (Pixel 2); 6″ P-OLED display with 1440×2880 pixel resolution (Pixel 2 XL); Both displays have Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Storage: 64 GB or 128 GB
- RAM: 4 GB LPDDR4X
- Cameras: 12.2 MP rear camera with f/1.8 lens, IR laser-assisted autofocus, optical and electronic image stabilization; 8 MP front camera with f/2.4 lens
- Battery: 2,700 mAh (Pixel 2); 3,520 mAh (Pixel 2 XL); both are non-removable and have fast charging
- Materials: Aluminum unibody design with hybrid coating; IP67 water and dust resistance
- Colors: Just Black, Clearly White or Kinda Blue (Pixel 2); Just Black or Black & White (Pixel 2 XL)
- Operating system: Android 8.0 Oreo; upgradable to Android 10 and Android 11 Beta
Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL on retail display with Pixel Buds and wireless charging accessories