Best Creamy Sweet Corn Chicken Soup.July 23, 2020
Enjoy the creamy sweet corn chicken soup.
Ingredients to note:
- 250 gms Chicken (with bone)
- 1 Carrot
- 1 Onion
- 2-3 Garlic Cloves
- Few chopped celery leaves
- Rock salt
- 1 tablespoon Black Pepper
- 2 Corn
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- Salt & Pepper
- 2 cups Water
- 2 tablespoon Corn flour to dilute
- 2 tablespoon Oil
- Spring onion whites and stalk
- Few Ginger minced
- 1 Egg (whisked)
How to Make Chicken stock?
- Add the chicken, carrot, onion, garlic, celery leaves, rock salt, pepper and water (5cups).
- Close and cook for 25 minutes.
- Strain and separate the stock water.
- Shred the chicken meat.
How to Make Creamy Corn?
- Cook the corns with some water and salt in a pressure cooker (2 whistle).
- Once cooked, separate the corn.
- Bring half of the corn to paste.
- In a pan, heat butter.
- Add remaining corn, salt & pepper, water and corn paste.
- Close & simmer for 7-10 minutes.
- Dilute corn flour & add to the cream to thicken it.
- Cook for another 7-10 minutes.
Making the Sweet Corn Chicken Soup:
- In a pan, heat oil.
- Add spring onion whites, ginger minced, shredded chicken and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add the corn cream base, chicken stock & spring onion stalk
- Season with salt & pepper.
- Close and simmer for 7-10 minutes.
- Pour whisked egg and spread around.
- Add diluted corn flour to thicken the soup.
- Simmer for few minutes before serving it hot.
How did you like the recipe? Tell us in the comment section below. Also, don’t forget to make it at home & share with your friends and followers.