Coconut nariyal Ladoo in 20 minutes Sweet & Simple !July 25, 2020
Coconut nariyal Ladoo are traditional Indian sweet balls made on all festive occasions as its simple to make.
Coconut nariyal Ladoo Ingredients:
- 1 cup Grated Coconut (You can use dried shredded or fresh shredded nariyal)
- 400 gms Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 tablespoon Cardamom powder
- Dry fruits (almonds, cashew & other nuts)
Simple Preparation Method for Ladoo:
- Firstly dry roast 3 to 4 tablespoon of grated coconut and keep aside.
- In a non stick pan, add 1 cup grated coconut and condensed milk.
- Mix both the ingredients together for a minute.
- Add cardamom powder and mix well continuously till it thickens and gets separate from the pan.
- Turn off the flame and let mixture cool down.
- Now, grease your palm with ghee and roll the cooked coconut into small balls as per your wish.
- Coat the ladoo with the previously roasted grated coconut and your coconut (nariyal) ladoo is ready!
- Garnish with almonds, cashew & some nuts.
How did you like the recipe? Tell us in the comment section below. Also, don’t forget to make it at home & share with your friends and followers.