Delicious 😋 Pav bhaji masala toast in 15 minutes.August 22, 2020
Pav bhaji masala toast
Ingredients to Keep Ready:
- 1cup Boiled Potatoes (mashed)
- 1cup Tomatoes (finely chopped)
- 1cup Onions (finely chopped)
- 1cup Capsicum (finely chopped)
- 8 cloves Garlic (finely chopped)
- 3 tablespoon Pav bhaji masala powder
- Bread Slices
- Salt to taste
- 3 teaspoon Lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon Fresh Coriander (finely chopped)
- Add all the ingredients in the mixing bowl one by one, mix and combine well.
- Spread a spoonful of mixture evenly on the bread slice and garnish it some more freshly chopped coriander leaves.
- It’s ready for cooking on pan /tawa.
- Heat a non-stick pan and grease it with some butter. Place the toast on it with topping side on upward and cook it on a medium flame until the its golden brown from both the sides after flipping it upside down,
- Serve it hot.
How did you like the recipe? Tell us in the comment section below. Also, don’t forget to make it at home & share with your friends and followers.