Delicious Ghee Roast Paneer Recipe.😍July 26, 2020
Simple & Easy recipe Ghee Roast Paneer, do try it and enjoy with everyone.
- 250 gms Paneer
- 1/2 tablespoon Salt
- 1 Lemon Juice
- 1/2 cup Curd
Masala to Roast:
- 4 tablespoon Coriander Seeds.
- 1/2 tablespoon Peppercorns.
- 1 tablespoon Cumin Seeds.
- 1/2 tablespoon Fennel Seeds.
- 1/4 tablespoon Fenugreek Seeds.
- 6 nos. Kashmiri Red Chilies.
- 2 nos. Red Chilies.
- 3 cloves Garlic (chopped).
- 1 piece Ginger (chopped).
- 1 small piece Tamarind.
- 2 tablespoon Ghee
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 1/4 tablespoon Turmeric Powder
- 1 tablespoon Powdered Jaggery
- Coriander leaves (chopped)
- First marinate the paneer pieces with lemon juice, salt, and curd.
- Keep the Marination for about 30 minutes.
- In a kadai, add some ghee and roast coriander seeds, pepper, cumin seeds, fennel seeds, fenugreek seeds, Kashmiri red chilies, red chilies. ginger, garlic & tamarind.
- Roast the ingredients and let it cool down.
- Grind the roasted masalas into a fine paste.
- In a same kadai, add ghee and sauté chopped onions.
- Add turmeric powder and the paste which was grinded.
- Mix well and add salt and jaggery.
- Now, add the marination pieces in the Kadai.
- Cook it till they become thick.
- Garnish it with chopped coriander leaves. Serve it hot.
How did you like the recipe? Tell us in the comment section below. Also, don’t forget to make it at home & share with your friends and followers.