Easy Tawa Paneer in 30 minutes.July 31, 2020
Tawa paneer masala is a simple, easy and quick dish.
- 500 gram Paneer
- 3 tablespoon Curd
- 2 teaspoon Kashmiri Red Chill Powder
- 2 teaspoon Garam Masala Powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt
Masalas to be ready:
- 2 tablespoon Oil
- 1 Onion (Chopped)
- 3 Tomato (Chopped)
- 3 Green Chili (Chopped)
- 1 tablespoon Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 Capsicum (Sliced)
- 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- 1 teaspoon Kashmiri Red Chill Powder
- 1 teaspoon Coriander Powder
- 1 teaspoon Cumin / Jeera Powder
- 1 teaspoon Chat Masala
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Kasuri Methi
- In a bowl add the cubes, add curd, add red chili powder, add garam masala and add salt.
- Marinate the mixture for 10 minutes
- Heat a tawa with some oil, add onions, add green chillies and sauté till the onions turn golden brown colour.
- Add ginger garlic paste and sauté it for 3 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and sauté till its cooked.
- Add capsicum, add turmeric powder, add red chili powder, add coriander powder, add cumin powder, add chat masala, add salt and sauté all of them very well.
- Add some water and cook for 10-15 minutes.
- Once the oil get separated from the masalas, add the marinated paneer cubes and stir well gently.
- Cook it for 5 minutes and add Kasuri Methi and chopped coriander leaves.
- Plate the Tawa paneer & garnish it with some ring onions.
- Serve ii hot.
How did you like the recipe? Tell us in the comment section below. Also, don’t forget to make it at home & share with your friends and followers.