Fluffy 4 Egg Omelette with 1 Potato. Fusion Love !July 18, 2020
Egg Omelette & Potato how to Start on?
Potato Egg Omelette Ingredients:
- 4 eggs
- 2 medium size potatoes
- 1 medium size onion finely chopped
- 2 fresh green chillies finely chopped
- some green onions finely chopped
- 1 tomato
- some coriander leaves finely chopped
- 3 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder.
Method of Preparation:
- Cut the potatoes into thin cubes.
- Heat up the pan.
- Add oil.
- Add chopped potatoes, finely chopped onions, chillies and green onions finely chopped.
- Add salt and turmeric powder mix it well..
- Cover with lid and let it cook till potatoes are 80% cooked.
- Now in a bowl, take 4 eggs, add milk, salt, tomatoes and chopped coriander whisk it properly.
- Then add cooked potatoes and immediately whisk it (if you don’t whisk it immediately, hot potatoes will start cooking the eggs).
- In the same pan, add some oil and pour the potato egg mixture.
- Cover the pan with a lid and cook over slow flame till you get nice golden color at the bottom and above the eggs start getting to set a little for 10-12 minutes.
- With help of a plate flip the side and again cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Potato Omelette is ready;
- Serve it hot with Ketchup.
How did you like the recipe? Tell us in the comment section below. Also, don’t forget to make it at home & share with your friends and followers.