Happy Diwali 2020 wishes for friends & familyAugust 18, 2020
Diwali, Deepavali is the Hindu festival of lights, usually lasting five days and celebrated during the Hindu Lunisolar month Kartika (between mid-October and mid-November).One of the most popular festivals of Hinduism, Diwali symbolizes the spiritual “victory of light over darkness, good over evil, and knowledge over ignorance”.
The festival is widely associated with Lakshmi, goddess of prosperity, but regional traditions connect it to Sita and Rama, Vishnu, Krishna, Yama, Yami, Durga, Kali, Dhanvantari, or Vishvakarman.
In the lead-up to Diwali, celebrants will prepare by cleaning, renovating, and decorating their homes and workplaces with Diya’s and Rangoli. During this festival people wear their finest clothes, illuminate the interior and exterior of their homes with Diya’s and Rangoli (oil lamps or candles), offer puja (worship) to Lakshmi, the goddess of prosperity and wealth, light fireworks, and partake in family feasts, where mithai (sweets) and gifts are shared. It is also a major cultural event for the Hindu and Jain diaspora from the Indian subcontinent.
Diwali is celebrated in order to celebrate d victory of good over evil. Nowadays people also send WhatsApp texts, Images, and gifts to others to wish them. Are you searching for the best Diwali wishes 2020? if yes, then you come to the right place. You can send these to your friends, boyfriend, girlfriend & relatives.
Happy Diwali 2020 wishes for friends & family are below:
1. Celebrating the festival of happiness in 2020. Wishing you continued success and more wisdom from the almighty about. Happy Diwali to all.
2. With gleam of auspicious Diyas and the holy chants, may happiness and prosperity fill your life forever! Wishing You & Your Family very Happy and Prosperous Diwali!
3. Light many lamps of love, blast many chains of sorrow, and shoot many rockets of prosperity, Fire many flowerpot of happiness! Wish you and your family a sparkling Diwali.
4. May in this Diwali, you be blessed with Good fortune, Wealth, Prosperity, and Happiness. Wish you and your family a very Happy Diwali.
5. Today’s the `Festival of Lights’ all over; A joyful day for minds and hearts and souls; Laughter and smiles for many days; Let there be triumph in every way.
6. Candles to enjoy life; Decorations to light life; Presents to share success; Fire Crackers to burn evils; Sweets to sweeten success; And Worship to thank God! Diwali Wishes from Heart.
7. Life with you is like Diwali, so let’s promise to be together like this forever. Wish you a very Happy Deepavali.
8. This Diwali let us give thanks for all we hold dear: Our health, our family, our friends and to the grace of God which never ends.
9. May the Supreme Light illumine your minds, enlighten your hearts, and strengthen the human bonds in your homes and communities.
10.आई आई दिवाली आई,साथ मे कितनी खुशियाँ लायी,
धूम मचाओ मौज मनाओ, आप सभी को दिवाली की बधाई.
खुशियाँ हों overflow,मस्ती कभी न हों low,
दोस्ती का सरुर छाया रहे, ऐसा आये आपके लिए दिवाली का त्यौहार
चारो और दिया जलाओ, अपने घर को खूब सजाओ,
आज की रात पटाखें जलाओ, दिवाली को अच्छी तरह मनाओ.
दियो की रोशनी से जगमगाता संसार, दिखा रहा देशवासियो का प्यार. शुभ दिवाली
मन राम का मंदिर हैं, यहाँ उसे विराजे रखना, पाप का कोई भाग ना होगा, इस दिवाली बस राम को थामे रखना..
जिनके मन में श्री राम हैं, भाग्य में उसके वैकुण्ठ धाम है, उनके चरणों में जिसने जीवन वार दिया, संसार में उसका कल्याण है. शुभ दिवाली
11. Laksh Divyani Ujalali Nisha Ghevuni Navi Umed,navi asha Hotil purna manatil sarva Iccha,Diwalichya Tumhala Khup Khup Shubheccha…* * * Happy Diwali * * *
12. It is the time to celebrate!! It is the time to Dance!!It is the Day to exchange sweets. It is the day to visit the temple. To thank god for his love and affection. Happy Diwali to you!
13. May Goddess Lakshmi And Lord Ganesha
Shower Their Choicest Blessings,
On You and Your Family…
May Your Life Get Fulfilled With
Prosperity, Success, Wisdom And Wealth.
Wishing You a Happy Diwali…!!
14. Sending You A Lot Of Wishes For The Coming Year
Filled With Good Luck, Health, Prosperity, And Joy
Hope You Have A Safe And Happy Diwali
15. We Wish You A Year Rich With Love,
Happiness, Prosperity And Wisdom.
Happy Diwali to You And Your Family
16. Some Sweets Smiles, Few Words Of Cheer
Some Love And Care From Someone Near
Wish You Happy Diwali & Blessings For The Coming Year
17. May The Spiritual And Divine Lights Of Diwali
Fill Your Life With New Energy And Spark,
May New Opportunities Come Your Way
And Help You To Prosper And Grow
Wish You and Your Family A Prosperous Diwali.
18. Lets brighten up this Diwali our inner soul and conscience and remove the darkness of people living miserable life. Wishing you a happy Diwali.
19. May the festival of lights dispel darkness, ignorance and evil from the world. Wishing everyone a very Happy Diwali!
20. May these fireworks burn away all our troubles, problems and sorrows, and may these light up our life with happiness, joy, and peace this wonderful Diwali.
We are deeply grateful to our readers & viewers for their time, trust and subscriptions. Do share it with your friends & followers.