Healthy Veg Hakka Noodles !July 27, 2020
Hakka Noodles – Indian Street Style Recipe.
Veg Hakka Noodles
Mostly ordered by all families is the Veg Hakka Noodles – have added lots of veggies so that we can feed veggies to kids in an amazing way.
- Oil 2 tablespoon.
- Chopped Carrot.
- Chopped Bell Peppers Red, Green, Yellow (Any colour optional)
- Chopped French Beans.
- Chopped Spring Onions.
- Chopped Cabbage.
- Soya Sauce 2 tablespoon.
- Vinegar 1 tablespoon.
- Tomato Ketchup 1 tablespoon
- Pinch of salt
- Ready made packet of Hakka noodles.
- Add 2 tablespoon oil and 1/4 tablespoon of salt in boiling water & add the noodles and boil it for 15 minutes.
- After that drain the water and add cold ice water on it and drain the same; keep it aside.
- Now, heat up the pan, take 2 tablespoon oil.
- Add chopped garlic cloves and ginger finely chopped in it.
- Let it get cooked a little.
- Add chopped carrots and sauté them, let it cook for 5 minutes.
- Add chopped bell peppers, Add chopped french beans, Add chopped Cabbage.
- Add soya sauce, Add vinegar, Add tomato ketchup, Add a pinch of salt (remember you have added salt in the noodles whiles boiling it).
- Mix well and toss them perfectly.
- Let them get little tender (don’t overcook) it should be crunchy.
- Add the noodles which were boiled and kept aside.
- Mix them all well, add finely chopped spring onions.
- Veg Hakka Noodles are ready.
- Plate it and garnish with some finely chopped spring onions.
How did you like the recipe? Tell us in the comment section below. Also, don’t forget to make it at home & share with your friends and followers.