JBL SPEAKER HIGH QUALIFIED SPEAKER IN WORLD .July 31, 2020
JBL is an American company that manufactures audio equipment, including loudspeakers and headphones.
Customer service: 000 800 040 1973Headquarters: Los Angeles, California, United StatesFounder: James Bullough LansingFounded: 1946Number of employees: 12,000Parent organizations: Harman International, Harman Kardon, Harman Pro Group.
IF YOU ARE INTRESTED TO BUY JBL SPEAKER’S PLEASE FOLOW THE LINK GIVEN BELOW.
What does JBL stand for :
James Bullough LansingJBL was founded by James Bullough Lansing (1902–1949) who was an American audio engineer and loudspeaker designer most notable for establishing two audio companies that bear his name, Altec Lansing and JBL, the latter taken from his initials.
Is JBL good brand :
JBL does make some high quality products, but not all of their products are good. But if you want to be on the safe side, avoid them. After all it’s not everyday someone’s buying a Ferrari to be assured of good quality JBL speakers. Overall JBL is better from my own personal experience.
Why is JBL so popular :
JBL became a prominent supplier to the tour sound industry, their loudspeakers being employed by touring rock acts and music festivals. JBL products were the basis for the development of THX loudspeaker standard, which resulted in JBL becoming a popular cinema loudspeaker manufacturer.
Which JBL speaker is best :
- Most Powerful: JBL Partybox 300 Bluetooth Speaker.
- Best Bass: JBL Xtreme Bluetooth Speaker.
- Best Budget: JBL Flip 3 Bluetooth Speaker.
- Best Boombox: JBL Boombox Bluetooth Speaker.
- Best Mini Speaker: JBL GO 2 Portable Speaker.
- Best for Hiking: JBL Clip 2 Bluetooth Speaker.
Examples of applications :
- Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences – AMPAS (Samuel Goldwyn Theater, Hollywood, United States).
- Institut de Recherche et de Coordination Acoustique/Musique – IRCAM (Pierre Boulez, Paris, France, 1974–1991).
- Digital Cinema Project – GAUMONT (Philippe Binant, Paris, France, 2000–2008).
Lansing and his business partner Ken Decker started a company in 1927, in Los Angeles, manufacturing six- and eight-inch speaker drivers for radio consoles and radio sets. The company was called “Lansing Manufacturing Company”, from March 1, 1927.
Car sub-woofer “1200GTI”
- 1902 – Birth of James B. Lansing in Illinois, U.S.
- 1927 – Founding of Lansing Manufacturing Company in Los Angeles
- 1934 – Douglas Shearer from MGM designs the first speaker for the cinema. Lansing builds system components.
- 1941 – Altec Service Company acquires Lansing Manufacturing Company
- 1944 – Lansing and Hilliard redefine the reference theater speaker with model A-4, renamed ” Voice of the Theatre “