Mutton Gravy! Love for Food!July 22, 2020
Yummy Mutton Gravy in Pressure Cooker.
Ingredients for Mutton Gravy:
- 500 gm Mutton
- 2 Potatoes (Optional) cut into half
- 3 Onion
- 2 Tomatoes.
- 1 tablespoon Ginger Paste
- 1 tablespoon Garlic Paste
- 2 tablespoon Curd
- 2 slices of Raw Papaya
- 1 tablespoon Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tablespoon Turmeric Powder
- 1 tablespoon Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder
- Salt as per taste
- 1 tablespoon Garam masala Powder
- 2 Bay leaf
- 1 Cinnamon stick
- 3 Cardamom
- 4 Clove
- 1/2 tablespoon mustard oil – for marination
- 3-4 tablespoon mustard oil for cooking
- Chopped coriander leaves.
Preparation Method of Mutton Gravy:
- Wash and clean the mutton nicely.
- Marinate the mutton with curd, papaya chunk, onion paste, mustard oil, ginger paste, garlic paste, Kashmiri chilli powder and keep it for an hour.
- Put the mustard oil in a pan and heat it.
- On the low flame add cinnamon stick, cardamom, clove and bay leaves.
- Add chopped onion and fry it till it looks reddish.
- Add chopped tomatoes and fry it again till its smashed.
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli and Kashmiri red chilli powder and keep stirring till an oily layer comes out.
- Add garam masala powder.
- Add the potatoes and stir again for 5 minutes.
- Add the marinated mutton and a little bit of water and keep mixing and frying well for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Now, put the mutton in a pressure cooker and add water for gravy as required.
- Keep it on low flame for 4 whistle, open the lid after the steam is out.
- Open the lid carefully after sometimes, Mutton gravy is ready.
- Garnish it with chopped coriander leaves.
How did you like the recipe? Tell us in the comment section below. Also, don’t forget to make it at home & share with your friends and followers.