PANEER SPICY CHILLY RECIPEJuly 21, 2020
PANEER SPICY CHILLY
Paneer Spicy Chilly restaurant style at home step by step recipe with flavorful spicy sauce! Hope you like it all!!!
Ingredients for Paneer Spicy Chilly 😊
- Paneer – 14 to 10 cubes
- Corn flour – 5 table spoons
- Maida – 4 table spoons
- Salt (as per taste)
- Soya sauce – 3 table spoons
- Chilly sauce – 2 table spoons
- Finely Chopped spring onion
- Ginger & Garlic paste
- Garlic diced
Process to make Paneer Spicy Chilly 😊
- Take paneer dice them in medium cubes.
- Sprinkle 2 table spoon Maida & 2 table spoon corn flour and salt.
- Mix nicely and shallow fry them and keep it aside.
- For the curry add oil and sauté the diced onions and add some capsicum to it. Stir fry well.
- Add soya sauce & chilly sauce to the mixture.
- Make a paste out of Corn Flour & water in a separate bowl (see that there are no lumps in it) and then add to the pan.
- Let it simmer till it’s nice thick curry.
- Now add paneer and toss it nicely.
- Sprinkle some spring onion on it.
- Paneer Spicy chilly is ready.
How did you like the recipe? Tell us in the comment section below. Also, don’t forget to make it at home & share with your friends and followers.