Sizzling & Tempting 😋😍 Mushi or Shark Fish Fry !!! 🤩 – 20 minutesSeptember 27, 2020
Mushi or Shark Fish Fry
Ingredients to Keep Ready:
- 4 Medium size Mushi or Small Shark Fish (wash / clean it properly)
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon salt (as per taste)
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder (as per taste)
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 11/2 teaspoon kokum syrup
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 2 teaspoon roasted suji / rava
- Onions to garnish (if required)
Marination Process of Mushi or Shark Fish:-
In a mixing bowl add Mushi or Shark Fish, add turmeric powder, add red chilli powder, add salt, add ginger paste, add garlic paste, add garam masala powder, add kokum syrup, add coriander powder.
Mix all the ingredients properly with the Mushi or Shark fish.
Then add roasted suji / rava.
Keep the marinated fish for about 1 hour to refrigerate.
To Shallow fry the Mushi or Shark fish:-
Then in a frying pan add some oil .
Add nicely the marinated Mushi or Shark fish in the frying pan and fry for about 10 minutes on one side.
Then flip it over /turn it over and fry again on the other side for about 10 minutes more.
Garnish it with some ring onions.
Serve it hot.😋
How did you like the recipe? Tell us in the comment section below. Also, don’t forget to make it at home & share with your friends and followers.