Surya Namaskar Important 12 Steps & it’s benefit.July 18, 2020
Surya Namaskar can help you learn how to internalize the sun as part of your body system. This design with the 12 postures can help the 12 sun cycles become in sync with your physical cycles.
Surya Namaskar Steps to Follow:
- Step 1: Prayer pose – Pranamasana.
- Step 2: Raised arms pose – Hastauttanasana.
- Step 3: Hand to foot pose – Hasta Padasana.
- Step 4: Equestrian pose – Ashwa Sanchalanasana.
- Step 5: Stick pose – Dandasana.
- Step 6: Salute with eight parts or points – Ashtanga Namaskara.
- Step 7: Cobra pose – Bhujangasana.
- Step 8: Downward facing dog pose – Adho Mukha Svanasana
- Step 9: Equestrian pose – Ashwa Sanchalanasana
- Step 10: Standing forward bend – Hastapadasana
- Step 11: Raised arms pose – Hastauttanasana
- Step 12: Mountain Pose – Tadasana
Surya Namaskar Benefits:
Surya Namaskar is very much idyllic for very busy people who are juggling work, family and fitness program. Young and old can practice this yoga for many health benefits as well as for ensuring great well-being.
Practicing yoga helps develop the body and mind yet is not a substitute for medicine.
You will be amazed to find that this simple mantra will help you stay fit, happy, and peaceful throughout the day.
1. Good for Weight Management
2. Cognitive Skills Booster
3. Balance of your Dosha
4. Good Maintenance of Over-all Health
5. Strengthens the immune system
6. Helps in stretching, flexing and toning the muscles
Have a great Sun Bow!