Tempting 😋 & Sizzling 😍 Pomfret Fry !!!September 22, 2020
Ingredients to Keep Ready:
- 4-6 Medium Size Pomfret Fish ( wash / clean it properly)
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon salt (as per taste)
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder (as per taste)
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 11/2 teaspoon kokum syrup
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 2 teaspoon roasted suji / rava
- Freshly Coriander leaves to garnish
- 2 Green chilies to garnish
- 1 Lemon to garnish
Marination Process of Pomfret Fish:-
In a mixing bowl add Pomfret Fish, add turmeric powder, add red chilli powder, add salt, add ginger paste, add garlic paste, add garam masala powder, add kokum syrup, add coriander powder.
Mix all the ingredients properly with the Pomfret fish.
Then add roasted suji / rava.
Keep the marinated fish for about 1 hour to refrigerate.
To Shallow fry the Pomfret fish:-
Then in a frying pan add some oil .
Add nicely the marinated Pomfert fish in the frying pan and fry for about 10 minutes on one side.
Cover the pan with the lid.
Then flip it over /turn it over and fry again on the other side for about 10 minutes more.
Now don’t cover it with the lid.
Garnish it with some slit green chilies, ring onions, and slice of lemon.
Serve it hot.😋
How did you like the recipe? Tell us in the comment section below. Also, don’t forget to make it at home & share with your friends and followers.