Top 10 Love Quotes by Famous Personalities !!September 18, 2020
You’re the closest to heaven, that I’ll ever be. Finding someone you love and who loves you back is a wonderful, wonderful feeling. But finding a true soul mate is an even better feeling. A soul mate is someone who understands you like no other, loves you like no other, will be there for you forever, no matter what.
10 Famous love quotes by famous personalities.
1) Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart and the senses. – Lao Tzu
2) I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
3) Love is always bestowed as a gift – freely, willingly and without expectation. We don’t love to be loved; we love to love. – Leo Buscaglia
4) Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive. – Dalai Lama
5) What we have once enjoyed we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us. – Helen Keller
6) Man must evolve for all human conflict a method which rejects revenge, aggression and retaliation. The foundation of such a method is love. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
7) You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and that person is not to be found anywhere. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe deserve your love and affection. – Buddha
8) If your heart is a volcano, how shall you expect flowers to bloom? – Khalil Gibran
9) The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread. – Mother Teresa
10) A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. – Jesus Christ
We are deeply grateful to our readers & viewers for their time, trust and subscriptions. Do share it with your friends & followers.