Top 10 Narendra Modi Famous quotes.August 23, 2020
Narendra Modi was born on 17 September 1950 to a Gujarati Hindu family of grocers in Vadnagar, Mehsana district, Bombay State (present-day Gujarat). He was the third of six children born to Damodardas Mulchand Modi (c. 1915–1989) and Hiraben Modi (born c. 1920).
Born: 17 September 1950, Vadnagar
Parents: Damodardas Mulchand Modi, Heerab
Spouse: Jashodaben Chimanlal Modi
Education: School of Open Learning, University
Top 10 Narendra Modi Famous quotes.
1) We should pass the U.N.’s Comprehensive Convention on International Terrorism. At least it will clearly establish whom you view as a terrorist and whom you don’t. We need to delink terrorism from religion – to isolate terrorists who use this interchange of arguments between terrorism and religion.
2) India is a democracy; it is in our DNA.
3) The Make in India campaign has taken off and is backed with skill development. It is going to open new vistas for employment for the youth.
4) I doubt anyone else would have travelled as extensively as I have to meet the citizens of the country.
5) America has absorbed people from around the world, and there is an Indian in every part of the world. This characterizes both the societies. Indians and Americans have co-existed in their natural temperament.
6) I will meet my countrymen. I understand only one language: that they are my countrymen, they are my brothers. You may see with whatever colour you want; Modi will not go into that colour.
7) We must ensure that technology is accessible, affordable, and adds value.
8) France and Germany have the manufacturing and skill base which is useful to us. France is our dependable strategic partner.
9) I’m a nationalist. I’m a patriot. Nothing is wrong. I’m a born Hindu. Nothing is wrong. So, I’m a Hindu nationalist, so yes, you can say I’m a Hindu nationalist because I am a born Hindu, I’m patriotic, so nothing is wrong in it.
10) I am confident my Hindutva face will be an asset when dealing with foreign affairs with other nations.
We are deeply grateful to our readers & viewers for their time, trust and subscriptions. Do share it with your friends & followers.