Yummy and Quick Vanilla Tutti Frutti cake with 4 eggsJuly 22, 2020
Vanilla Tutti Frutti cake is easy to make. Its bakes soft and spongy cake. Children’s and all elders will enjoy it.
Vanilla Tutti Frutti cake Ingredients:
- 1.5 cups Maida or all purpose flour
- 1 cup Powdered sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 1 cup Butter
- 1/2 cup Tutti-frutti
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla essence
- 1 tablespoon Baking powder
- 1/2 tablespoon Baking soda
Cake Preparation Method:
- Beat eggs to a smooth creamy mix.
- Add butter and beat again, then add sugar and beat again.
- Add 1 tablespoon dry Maida to tutti-frutti mix well and keep aside.
- Add dusting Maida over tutti-frutti it does not sink to the bottom while baking.
- Sieve in Maida, baking powder and baking soda. Use spatula to fold all dry ingredients using ‘fold and cut’ method.
- Add vanilla essence and tutti-frutti, fold again.
- Transfer to a greased cake tin and bake for 40-45 mins in a pre-heated oven at 180C.
- Once its done, let the cake cool down before demoulding it.
- Now demould the cake in tray/plate.
- Cut into desired slices and enjoy it.
Vanilla Tutti Frutti cake
How did you like the recipe? Tell us in the comment section below. Also, don’t forget to make it at home & share with your friends and followers.